    [​IMG]

    Quote: “Ah yes, another product from one of the top makers of PC cases and Power Supplies. Antec would be who I am referring to. It would make sense that Antec would also have a cool power supply tester to go along with all the other cool products that they have in their line up. The Antec power supply tester is a basic one that allows you to test and see if the suspect power supply is dead or not. It does have one unique feature that I have not seen on any power supplies, you'll have to read on to find out what I am referring to.”

    Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/index.php?x=reviews&id=296

    Silverstrand, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Those things really make me wonder what else they do apart from Have a resistor connected to LEDs to controll when to display Red/Green/Yellow.

    I Use Multi-Meter it tell me how much off :D, and i can read ampage :D

    unholy, Dec 3, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Like I said though, you know how to use a multimeter, some people might not, so for them, this would be a nice idiot device. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: