    Fris "It's who we is" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com (on vacation)

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    Till when, may I ask ?

    I don't know... why don't YOU ask TGP that question?

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    JaR Guest

    I did. He says we have a new host. He just needs a round tuit.

    Anybody got a round tuit?

    JaR, Nov 2, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    Cerebrus Guest

    *Looks in shirt pocket*

    Errr... It might help the case if you could explain what a "round tuit"
    is !

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/y7824q

    SFW

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    Cerebrus Guest

    LMAO !! Thanks Fris, I know now why I never got anything accomplished
    in my life. I never got a round tuit ! Ok, TGP, you better get that
    round tit... I mean uh.. tuit fast. I'm missin' the sekrit site a lot.

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Yeah, it's a play on words "When I get around to it" <===> "When I get A
    Round Tuit"

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006