    CBIC Guest

    Your indignant response was right on cue. Tell me, do you make it a habit of
    posting to groups without lurking for a bit?

    CBIC, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    Guest Guest

    You should have turned to people for insight...*before* you started using
    illegal material to study with, but now you know. Get rid of them and start
    learning via some other (legitimate) method. Believe me, everyone here could
    tell that you're not a _complete_ moron. But if we were to just let it
    slide, how would you learn?

    You could have done a bit more research on the material you're
    studying...after all, that material is going to change your life.

    Guest, Nov 1, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    and further to that:

    http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp

    (BD, you owe me a buck)

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    what exactly about teh name "ActualTests" was NOT a giveaway?

    ....hhhhmmmmmmmm??????

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    *pounds desk*
    HEAR, HEAR!!!

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    $1 to Neil for being such a Chum....thanks buddy.

    Gee willikers I'm so lucky to have friends in low places.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I think the 'actual' part is a bit obscure. Maybe they could have added
    emphasis to it somehow. Like [[[ACTUAL]]]...or >>>ACTUAL<<<...or
    ***ACTUAL***. That could have been why it was so difficult to see....I mean
    I could understand the problem there.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  9. Wingnut

    Cerebrus Guest

    In my opinion, anyone who uses just about any material he can lay his
    hands on, without evaluating the legality / authenticity of the
    material is a dumb moron. I suppose you do the same thing with your
    drugs... then try to tell the cops that you thought it was just talcum
    powder.
    And you think that is an excuse for cheating ? "Hey looky here... I'm
    trying to 'understand' these actual exam questions !"

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, Nov 1, 2006
  10. Wingnut

    Wingnut Guest

    Ok, lets give our credits to both sides. I could have done a little
    more research into what I was studying, i know that now, and now I know
    and have gotten rid of that and went to other legitimate methods as I
    did not know that the methods I was using were not. Lesson learned

    On the other side maybe one of the first 20 responses to this thread
    could have informed me or helped me learn that without insulting me or
    calling me things you wouldnt call someone to thier face. That would
    have been much more helpful to me and everyone dont you think?

    Wingnut, Nov 1, 2006
  11. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Good, hope so. You'd really be hating life if you lost your certs due to
    negligence.
    Nah.....that never works. The way we did it worked, so why should we change
    that?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006
  12. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    cool! your stock is rising, number 2...
    have you ever noticed that while you get more flies with honey, you also
    get maggots?

    Having dealt with one too many who "don't get it", I find that the
    application of a clue-by-four to the side of the skull works wonders! Was
    in neccessary? Expereince has taught me that more often than not it is
    (least around here).

    It woudl appear that you didn't need the extreme measures we USUALLY need
    here. would you like an apology? ok, "I'm sorry you need an apology". It
    was teh 5th reply that gave you the "heads up" btw.

    Dude, suck it up ;)

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  13. Wingnut

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    We got your attention didn't we?

    I am willing to admit that you may have learned you
    were screwing up in a major way if we had used a
    'kinder and gentler' approach. However, in most cases the
    party in question never gets it unless we smack them with a
    "clue X 4" right between the eyes. So we save ourselves
    time and much aggravation by getting it over with at once.

    Use approved or at least proper study materials, show us you have
    done some research on the question, and ask where to look
    for the answer rather than just asking for the answer and you
    will get more help that you could ever want.

    As a bit of assistance, here are two good research areas
    to work with. The Technet and Knowledgebase areas of the
    Micorsoft website.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    Lnkwizard2, Nov 1, 2006
  14. Wingnut

    Guest Guest

    HA...you don't know us very well. There have been a couple of us that have
    called co-workers those same names and worse.

    Guest, Nov 1, 2006
  15. Wingnut

    Jtyc Guest

    HA...you don't know us very well. There have been a couple of us that have
    The name calling I can handle. It's the gas fumes from my co-workers, "so
    called", that I have a problem with.

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  16. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Nov 1, 2006
  17. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Nov 1, 2006
  18. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    You know you love it.

    CBIC, Nov 1, 2006
  19. You learned your lesson? You have never heard of such a thing as brain
    dumps and you are on your 70-297?

    The fact is you didn't realize people would jump on you as you did, but
    if you have even looked at any of the contracts you have signed in
    getting your previous certs it should have been blatantly obvious you
    were cheating but didn't care.

    The response you got here was quite insulting, but being someone who is
    trying to actually LEARN the material rather than just memorize test
    questions I have no sympathy for you.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Nov 1, 2006
  20. Wingnut

    Cerebrus Guest

    Well, what can I say... We've become battle hardened after fighting the
    fight against cheaters for so long now. It reflects on our demeanour as
    well.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that ! :p

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006