    at 80-200 ISO. With pixel densities near 40 million per cubic
    centimeter (DSLRs have densities of around 1.57-5(!!) per cu/cm) it's
    no wonder this is happening.

    Rich, Jan 1, 2009

  2. Rich

    Mark Thomas Guest

    This is another weird thing you have just noticed? Get with the program.

    And did Canon go Foveon with the G10? Wow.
    (If not, why did you refer to its pixel density in pixels per *cubic*
    cm? Most cameras have their pixels arranged in an x-y matrix, rather
    than x-y-z...)

    Mark Thomas, Jan 1, 2009

  3. Rich

    Guest Guest

    the thickness of a foveon sensor is microns and not really any
    different than other sensors.

    Guest, Jan 1, 2009