Another strange file--what is this??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MZB, Nov 19, 2005.

  1. MZB

    MZB Guest

    I routinely clean out my temp folder.

    But each time (on reboot), the following file reappears:

    jusched.log

    Its contents is:

    Sat Nov 19 13:38:35 2005
    :: nextSched=Fri Nov 25 08:00:00 2005
    ; sleeptime (sec=498085, hours=138), actual sleep=498776000 msecs

    Sat Nov 19 13:38:36 2005
    :: lastSchedTime= Tue Oct 25 09:00:00 2005
    ;

    On my computer, I also have the following file:

    jusched.exe located in c:\Program Files\Java\2rel.4.2_03\bin

    Any ideas what this is?

    Mel

    MZB, Nov 19, 2005

  2. MZB

    old jon Guest

    Java update schedule. You can safely delete your temp files when you shut
    down.
    Some programs use the temp folder as a store while they are working.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Nov 19, 2005