    the spelling of the quoted text I am replying to? Is there a fix? I
    don't need to correct others spelling mistakes, just my own!

    Tono

    Tono, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Its a long standing bug. The Spellchecker that is checked into the 1.5
    builds does not check quoted text, not doest the spellchecker built into
    T'bird.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Tono

    Tono Guest

    For some reason when I installed 1.5, I didn't get any spellchecker with
    it? I just wasn't there! I ended up installing the one on the web
    site, but it still has the quoted test glitch. Speaking of spellchecker
    glitches, it won't suggest the proper word when it was supposed to be
    capitalized. As in "america". It comes up with no suggested spellings.

    Tono

    Tono, Aug 24, 2003