    Anyone else please feel free to offer your opinions as well.

    Thanks again.

    JEP

    Jerold Pearson, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Reinhart, are you out there? I've tried e-mailing you directly, instead of
    I have a seperate screen name for usenet purposes so my regular e-mail doesn't
    get bombarded with spam.

    Sorry about that.
    Thank you.
    Hard to say. Philips and Samsung are probably the only good ones on your list,
    though I would still tend to avoid them.

    Reliability-wise, the JVC is likely going to be better than all of the above.

    Thank you again, and have safe and happy holidays. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 11, 2004