    if that is the cause, and if so, what particular measure is causing this.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    Stephen Cadwell, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Stephen Cadwell

    dantu Guest

    Steve

    What do you mean by 'security measures' pray tell?

    dantu, Oct 23, 2003

  3. I didn't mean to sound like a paranoiac. Just basic stuff: I use a
    HOSTS file, disallow javascripts, disallow pop-ups, allow session
    cookies only. I also run SpywareBlaster in the background.

    HTH

    Steve

    Stephen Cadwell, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Stephen Cadwell

    dantu Guest

    Steve

    Please dont edit previous posts thankyou very much. Your
    problem is obvious to you, but I had to flip flop around just to get the
    idea again
    Please bottom-post, that is quote previous then write your reply

    Sounds pretty draconian to me <g>
    Okay, try turning on javascripts, allowing pop ups, allowing
    all cookies and turn SpyWareBlaster off, then go to the page. Do you get
    the error now?

    dantu, Oct 24, 2003