Another IPCC Error: Antarctic Sea Ice Increase Underestimated by 50%

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd.Berfle, Feb 20, 2010.

  1. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    Ferd.Berfle, Feb 20, 2010

  2. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Feb 20, 2010

  3. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    You welcome.

    "We've got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global
    warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and
    environmental policy."
    -- Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation

    "I believe it is appropriate to have an 'over-representation' of the facts
    on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience."
    -- Al Gore

    "It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is
    true."
    -- Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace

    "Unless we announce disasters no one will listen."
    -- Sir John Houghton, first chairman of IPCC

    Ferd.Berfle, Feb 20, 2010
  4. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Ferd.Berfle Post:
    Hype usually winds up costing more than what it represents.
    And Thanks again.

    OldGringo38, Feb 20, 2010