Another fast food close call, will they finger this one out?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise, Jun 4, 2005.

  1. Pennywise

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Pennywise

    John Holmes Guest

    blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    I'll get my pizza there tomorrow.
    Thanks!
    ;-)

    John Holmes, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Pennywise

    ScareCrow Guest

    The idiot that wrote the article didn't even capitalize "Sink" most of the
    time...

    ScareCrow, Jun 4, 2005
  4. All in all, not a very succinct reply, but I'll give it a 7.8 for
    accuracy. The article smacked of gen-X reporters. (read - couldn't find
    ass with both hands and a Garmin GPS.)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 5, 2005
  5. Pennywise

    clot Guest

    Spot on Roge. We've created a society full of these folk. Who's fault is
    it? I reflect in thought.

    clot, Jun 5, 2005