    in.......bad! I called MSI and they confirmed the board was bad!

    Extreme Gear SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

    It feels good to vent.... thanks for listening.

    PPH, Nov 20, 2003

  2. PPH

    Night_Seer Guest

    I highly recomend www.newegg.com. Read all their testmonials. They
    are great with returns (so far haven't had to do it...knock on wood),
    and their prices and shipping charges are top notch. I feel for you
    man, I know I would hate that type of thing happening to me.

    Night_Seer, Nov 20, 2003

  3. PPH

    Cheri Guest

    I don't really know what you're talking about, but it sounds like a
    nightmare and I'm happy to listen. :)

    Cheri, Nov 20, 2003
  4. PPH

    PPH Guest

    I hear ya brother.. I have purchased from newegg before and I was impressed
    with the speed of delivery. I ususally buy from Thompsons Computer
    Warehouse. But being an idiot I thought I could save the company a few
    bucks. What a mistake! I will never put savings over reliability again!

    Learn from my mistake. Don't let this happen to you.

    PPH, Nov 20, 2003