    70-219. I really need to pass an AD exam to become a MCP
    for a potential job, so do I need to take the 70-217
    first? Thanks again for your time.

    kingkuru, Aug 12, 2003

  2. kingkuru

    Maestro Guest

    Maestro, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Hi there!

    Yes, You can pass without any problems. I have passed 219
    with 941 marck on 9th Aug. Go the the entire book and get
    a good study guide like testking. All the questions are
    there on the www.mcsebraindumps.net.

    Cham

    Chaminda Samarawickrama, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Studying really sucks, but one sure way of pile driving
    it into your brain is studying for the 219 and the 217
    concurrently. For me, it was the best way to go becuse
    of the content overlap. I also took the exams on the
    same day, or one day 217 and the next 219 (I forget
    without looking at my transcript). Anyway, good luck,
    and let us know how things went.

    Christopher..., Aug 13, 2003
  5. Hi,

    I took (and passed) both of these exams but like a lot of people did 217
    before 219. I don't think it's impossible to pass 219 without doing 217
    first but the knowledge picked up on 217 will be a huge help on 219.

    However one thing that hasn't been mentioned in these posts is hands-on
    experience. If you have a decent amount of experience in either implementing
    or administering an AD environment (even a test lab you've set yourself) you
    should be able to pass either of these exams without too many problems.

    Richard Hughes, Aug 13, 2003
  6. I fixed your post for you, nff shpxre

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 13, 2003