    websites that always seem to be there.How do i get rid of them?
    Regards
    Andy

    Andrew Mott, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Andrew Mott

    Unk Guest

    Download, Install, and Run all the below.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/
    http://www.lavasoft.de/
    Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    http://www.lavasoft.de/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    IMPORTANT NOTICE About Ad-Aware:

    Spybot - Search & Destroy by Patrick Kolla
    http://security.kolla.de/
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    NOTE: After you install the above, click "Online" and get the latest
    updates for the database. Update it regularly for new spy info.

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (Removes browser hijacker known as CoolWebSearch)
    http://doxdesk.com/parasite/CoolWebSearch.html

    HijackThis
    http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/
    http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt/
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/hijackthis.zip

    Advertising Spyware: Blackstone Data Transponder and its derivatives
    http://www.cexx.org/vx2.htm

    Here's an option to scan your PC under "Do You Have Parasites?"
    http://www.aumha.org/a/noads.htm

    Unk, Jul 18, 2004