    Where can I find it and deleted?
    Thanks.
    Jack.

    Jack, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Jack

    °Mike° Guest

    Simple: don't buy tabloid news pappers (sic).

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Jack

    Old Gringo Guest

    Try the latest version of FireFox
    http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/index.html
    With the proper extensions you can stop all adds in their tracks.

    Old Gringo, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Jack

    Dan Bliven Guest

    every time I try to acces email on office works a norton pop out appears .

    Dan Bliven, Dec 18, 2004