Annoying Pop Up In Web Matrix

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by jamie4amy, Sep 21, 2006.

  1. jamie4amy

    jamie4amy

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok guys heres the deal. im a web designer in training and im on my second website.. BUT ive come to stand still :mad: i need to connect a reg form with a database im using a program called Web matrix. (heard of it ? lol)
    ive got so far into it and no im stuck. double clicking on the "button" button under web tools menu brings up the following message ive provided a full copy/paste of the message:

    An unhandled exception has occured in the application
    Click "send feedback" to submit a bug report with exception details.
    Click "continue" to ignore the error and attempt to continue running the application.
    click "quit" to end the application imediatly.

    Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication
    that other memory is corrupt.

    SO any suggestion on this extremely annoying pop up would be much appreciated.. if i discover how to do it i shall post it for all to see !!!!

    thanks v.much
    jamie

    jamie4amy, Sep 21, 2006

  2. jamie4amy

    jamie4amy

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    In addition to my previous post. i am now to add that the message follows after double clicking ANY of the web tools!!!!!!!!

    jamie4amy, Sep 21, 2006

  3. jamie4amy

    jamie4amy

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    silly me !!!!!!!! lol

    :) :) WOOOOO I DID IT :) :) LOL silly me pressing wrong button haha haha

    jamie4amy, Sep 22, 2006
  4. jamie4amy

    Silverstrand

    Joined: