    this annoying message box won't appear.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    Steve, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Steve

    Robert Mohr Guest

    I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but here: Edit |
    Preferences | Offline & Disk Space | Compact folders when it will save
    over ___ KB.

    Robert Mohr, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Yes, I do have that option enabled. The annoyance is WHY is there a
    dialog box asking to do the compaction? Why not just DO IT?

    I'll turn off the option and see if it gets rid of the annoying dialog
    box. Some feature that is (NOT).

    Steve

    Steve, Aug 5, 2003