    around this?

    Also, if I try to lower my security from medium to medium-low its always
    goes to the default Medium.

    Tara Legale, Nov 22, 2007

  2. Tara Legale

    JTJersey Guest

    IE7 is a real pain in the *ss. Most everything takes four clicks to do
    what was a single click in IE6. The interface is prettier, though. You
    can uninstall IE7 and revert back to IE6, supposedly, but I think you can
    go over to Tools/Phishing Filter and disable that feature. You might try
    the Advanced settings under the Internet Options, down by Security and
    uncheck the appropriate setting in there. Hope this helps.

    JTJersey, Nov 22, 2007

  3. Tara Legale

    Tara Legale Guest

    Hi, I"m the OP. Well for 1-1/2 days IE has been fine, however this
    afternoon I received notice of two windows updates for IE7. Installed them,
    rebooted and now I have a blue screen error!!! I went into safe mode,
    uninstalled the 2 updates, still a blue screen. went back into SF, did a
    system restore to before IE7. Still blue screens. I did a number of other
    things to fix this such as MSCONFIG and disabled start up items, chkdisk/r,
    ran diagnostics and it found nothing. Now what do I do???

    Tara Legale, Nov 23, 2007