    from you.

    http://www.pbase.com/vincentvalle/

    Vince

    Vindrew, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Vindrew

    Double D Guest

    Nice work.

    DD

    Double D, Dec 11, 2003

  3. You have a good eye maybe 2

    Bob Pattinson, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Vindrew

    Vindrew Guest

    Thanks D, I appreciate you taking a look!

    Vince

    Vindrew, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Vindrew

    dot Guest

    Very nice.
    What kind of camera and lens?
    dot

    Hi all, so glad to have found this news group! I'd like to invite you to
    visit my online gallery. I am new to
    photography and would be appreciative of visitors to review my work. I'd
    appreciate some comments as well. Thanks and looking forward to hearing

    dot, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Vindrew

    Vindrew Guest

    Vindrew, Dec 12, 2003