ANNOUNCE: Telconi Terminal for Sun Solaris (SPARC)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Axel Bauer, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. Axel Bauer

    Axel Bauer Guest

    Dear Solaris & Cisco IOS Users,

    we've released a preview version our application "Telconi Terminal" for
    Sun Solaris 8 and later.

    Telconi Terminal is an unique network management application with
    interactive full-screen configuration editing, browsing, help facility
    support, debugging and more. It focuses on common Cisco IOS
    functionality present with any hardware or software configuration and
    complements the command line interface with a rich set of features. It
    is intended for users with knowledge of Cisco IOS and designed to work
    with any IOS based device, such as routers and switches. This technology
    preview version has been successfully tested with Cisco Series 7400,
    7200, 3600, 2600, 2500, 1600, 1400 routers and Catalyst 2900XL and
    3500XL type switches. It now is also available for Windows and Unix/
    Linux. We appreciate any feedback!

    The software can be downloaded from our website:

    http://www.telconi.com/

    alternatively, you might also want to use the direct download link:

    http://www.telconi.com/download/telconi-sol07.tgz

    regards,
    Axel Bauer
    -- telconi