    I usually get it when I ShutDown my Computer.

    Regards,
    Gavin Small.

    gavinsmall, Sep 3, 2004

  2. gavinsmall

    Quivis Guest

    Quivis, Sep 3, 2004

  3. gavinsmall

    Unk Guest

    "Troubleshooting KERNEL32.DLL Errors"
    http://www.aumha.org/win4/a/kernel32.htm
    http://www.aumha.org/a/k32fix.htm

    Definition of Kernel32.dll Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/topics/errormsg/kbkern.asp

    Kernel32.dll errors
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/errkrn32.htm

    Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors and Invalid Page Faults
    http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html

    "There Are No Spare Stack Pages"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q149083

    Unk, Sep 4, 2004