[ANN]PC Resources for Photoshop has MOVED!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by NOONE, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. NOONE

    NOONE Guest

    Hi Everyone!

    I have moved my website (PC Resources for Photoshop) to
    http://stevesdesktopphotography.com/ effective 10-5-03, and renamed it to
    Steve's Desktop Photography. Please update your bookmarks. All the same
    great content is there, free filters, tutorials, etc, and I have even more
    room to grow and expand. Thanks to all of you for your continued visits and
    compliments!

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve