    The developers' interface is through an Active-X control. Therefore
    wherever an ActiveX control may be used with corresponding Windows
    technologies there are opportunities for biometrics.

    Alexis Kirke, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Alexis Kirke

    Lord Shaolin Guest

    Alexis Kirke wisely said the following on 20/11/2003 11:22:
    Not ANN:

    SPAM:

    This is a commercial product.

    ST

    --
    Get your Geek Goodies!
    http://shop.security-forums.com

    .: http://www.security-forums.com :.

    Share your knowledge
    It's a way to achieve
    Immortality.

    Lord Shaolin, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Alexis Kirke

    Ross Guest

    I guess you don't see the irony of promoting a putative security product
    for Windows 98. Some might be amused at mentioning the 'W' word at all.
    Ooooh, biometrics in ActiveX. Twice the irony for the same price!

    Besides being mislabled as an announcement, you have much work to do
    convincing the security world of the value of your product.

    Ross, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Alexis Kirke

    n1pop Guest

    Hmm. That's got to be why I dumped Windows, but that's a different
    thread for *.advocacy.

    Stop spamming, moron.

    n1pop, Nov 21, 2003
  5. Alexis Kirke