    Download URL: http://www.neon-labs.com/download/FireTuneUp.exe

    If you want see your favourite settings in next versions, please let
    us know at

    Max, Apr 30, 2005

  2. Max

    John Guest

    Any Firefox users who have tried this program?

    Is it worth-while?

    Thanks!

    John <><

    A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
    with an other monkey's monkey.
    (A very free paraphrase of Exodus 20:14).

    John, May 1, 2005

  3. Max

    OSIRIS Guest

    Posted by someone from Neon Labs to promote the "for sale" software of Neon
    Labs.
    Therefore, this is spam. Killfile the SOB!
    I also is a direct rip-off of another product -- see below.

    You can get a FREE version of approximately the same thing at
    http://www.totalidea.com (FireTune for Firefox 1.x )

    I am not in any way connected with either of these companies. I HAVE tried
    FireTune (not FireTuneUp) and it works great. TIP: Read the help file, there's
    some tweaks it does not do automatically, but they're easy.

    OSIRIS, May 22, 2005