    internationally & have a decent stock level, as well as decent
    service.

    Cheers Nick

    Lithurge, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Lithurge

    Codswallop Guest

    I can only suggest:

    http://www.dddhouse.com (limited selection)
    http://www.coolashop.com

    There are a few other places but they're usually quite expensive --
    cheap, reliable anime stores are apparently non-existant.

    Codswallop, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Lithurge

    Mentor Guest

    Mentor, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Lithurge

    Lithurge Guest

    Ta, but thet seem very expensive shipping wise, and want a
    faxed copy of back & front of CC plus CC statement. One I
    have no fax & two I don't fancy faxing them all my CC
    details. I know they've been around for a while as I've seen
    posts in the past regarding them, but......

    Lithurge, Jul 8, 2003
  5. Lithurge

    Lithurge Guest

    Ta, prices seem to compare favourably with DV-Depot how reliable
    are there in-stock indications?

    Also if anybody else has general comments on them, they'd be
    more than welcome.

    Nick

    Lithurge, Jul 8, 2003