  1. Someone on this board mentioned a few months ago that they were in the process
    on putting the "Doonesbury" special from 1977 and "A Wish for Wings that Work"
    on DVD.

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Can't comment on "Wings", but "A Doonesbury Special" is already on DVD, on
    the _Everybody Rides the Carousel: The Hubley Collection_ disc from Image,
    which is still available as far as I know:

    <http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdcalc2?cmd=calc&tmpCart=4301>

    Caveat: I don't own this disc myself, so can't comment on image/sound
    quality.

    HTH,

    doug

    Douglas Bailey, Jan 30, 2004

  3. We finally caught Vlvetmorning98 with a smartypant-showoff title that
    Why are you always such a prick?

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 30, 2004
  4. and I was referring to a HOMEMADE compilation that someone here referred to.
    Asshole.

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 30, 2004
  5. ....WOOHOO!--WE GOT ONE, WE GOT ONE!! :-D
    We finally caught Vlvetmorning98 with a smartypant-showoff title that
    was already *released*!

    (So, is he going to disappear like Rumpelstiltskin, now that we finally
    guessed a right answer?)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jan 30, 2004