    Whats your favourite gif maker on the windows platform.

    moving to linux isn't an option in this case, so please only comment if
    you know of Windows based solutions.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    SteveM Guest

    Jasc Animation Shop 3, part of the Paint Shop Pro bundle.

    Havn't done anything that complicated tho...

    SteveM

    SteveM, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Nik Coughin Guest

    I'd second that.

    Nik Coughin, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Wow! I've got Jasc Animation Shop 1.0 installed and I didn't even know it. I
    installed PSP off a mag cover. My version's 1.0 though, I bet it's crap.
    <g>.

    ~misfit~, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Allistar Guest

    The gimp lets you create animated gifs, and runs on both Windows and Linux.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Sep 28, 2004
  6. It seems like Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:39:04 +1200 was when "Dave -
    Fireworks does some nice onion skinning. It's not a bad graphics
    program.

    Waylon Kenning, Sep 28, 2004
  7. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    GraB Guest

    There is a gif animation plugin for Gimp but I haven't tried it yet.

    GraB, Sep 28, 2004
  8. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Italian Jobs Guest

    M$ do a proggy called gifanimator - do a search for it - its basic but
    works

    Italian Jobs, Sep 28, 2004
  9. try setting one of those animated gifs as your desktop background
    :)

    Russell Smithies, Sep 28, 2004
  10. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Guest Guest

    Photoshop/Imageready.

    Divine

    Guest, Sep 28, 2004
  11. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    E. Scrooge Guest

    I've found it pretty good and straight forward.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Sep 29, 2004