    identical for the first few months. However, May numbers show that the
    Android mobile platform has fallen off the pace the iPhone set upon its
    launch. This may signal difficulty in moving beyond early adopters."

    impossible, Jul 29, 2009

  2. impossible

    AD. Guest

    Phew, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. Disaster averted.

    Now we're free to talk about less important ordinary stuff, and get
    back to sticking ringing iPhones down the front of our panties again.

    We should give thanks to the sacrifices of the black turtleneck
    legions who defend our way of life. But we need to remain eternally
    vigilant lest our enemies find a way to lower our share price.

    AD., Jul 30, 2009

  3. impossible

    impossible Guest

    Every freetard myth has its moment in the sun -- then reality comes crashing
    in. Is that what you meant?

    impossible, Jul 30, 2009
  4. impossible

    victor Guest

    http://www.theonion.com/content/news/apple_claims_new_iphone_only

    victor, Jul 30, 2009
  5. impossible

    thingy Guest

    No he meant you are a loser...

    regards

    thing

    thingy, Jul 31, 2009
  6. impossible

    impossible Guest

    thing-thing-thing2 -- Master of the Lame Reply.

    impossible, Aug 1, 2009