And you thought IPS are Cheap here

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Feb 4, 2013.

  1. Frank Williams

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Gib Bogle, Feb 4, 2013

  2. Frank Williams

    EMB Guest

    EMB, Feb 4, 2013

  3. not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????

    Frank Williams, Feb 4, 2013
  4. Hey, give me the MEDs and COOKING SHERRY.

    AND STOP BULLYING, A GOOD POST FROM FRANK !!!

    But I still respect New Zealand businesses and effort.

    ..
    ______________________________

    ... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

    http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

    ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

    http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

    http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

    http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

    Beautiful Documentary ...

    1.

    2.

    3.

    http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
    Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

    Sir Gilligan Horry, Feb 4, 2013
  5. Frank Williams

    zipdisk Guest

    IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..

    Here is some good info..

    zipdisk, Feb 5, 2013
  6. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Yep. I took one look at the subject and wondered why he's gibbering about In
    Plane Switching LCD monitors... Then realised it's a reply to Roger.
    Question answered.
    --
    /Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, Feb 5, 2013
  7. Frank Williams

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Feb 5, 2013
  8. Frank Williams

    EMB Guest

    And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
    Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.

    EMB, Feb 5, 2013
  9. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Shit! What a twisted mind.... ;)

    ~misfit~, Feb 7, 2013
  10. Frank Williams

    zipdisk Guest

    EMB has it wrong. It was to be a gentle parody of Roger.
    EMB is the one who was (unintentionally) got.

    zipdisk, Feb 7, 2013
  11. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ahhh. I wondered why this iteration of the nym 'zipdisk' wasn't in my
    killfile. :)

    ~misfit~, Feb 8, 2013
  12. Frank Williams

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Why is rubbish a rip-off? That's a hard one...

    Gib Bogle, Feb 8, 2013

  13. Are you all that Stupid these are Fake posts, Simple no Agent used

    Is this news group just full of mentally sick people..? that they have
    to stoop this low..?

    Frank Williams, Feb 9, 2013
  14. Frank Williams

    Guest Guest

    That's not a very intelligent comment from someone with an ac.nz email
    address.

    Guest, Feb 9, 2013
  15. Frank Williams

    zipdisk Guest

    Look at my first post again, X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 5.00/32.1171 is
    in the header of my first post which unintentionally got EMB, If you
    still can not see it in my first post then you need a visit to your
    optician..

    zipdisk, Feb 10, 2013

  16. YES I DO.

    Frank Williams, Feb 10, 2013