    .... the following:

    <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/25/jstor_climate_report_translation/

    Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

    Aardvark, Feb 26, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    Father Jack Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote:
    > ... the following:
    >
    > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/25/jstor_climate_report_translation/
    >>

    > Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

    They're all wrong!

    There are only two things which are contributing to climate change, and
    that's the significant increase in cows worldwide in the past >100 years and
    their 'wind' problem... and the Sun's increase in heat given off, due to go
    super nova in <looks at watch> two years March 13th at 14:56 hrs precisely.

    --
    feck

    Father Jack, Feb 26, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    catchme Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > ... the following:
    >
    > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/25/jstor_climate_report_translation/
    >
    > Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

    fundamentally flawed, the report would argue that enviromental pollution
    does not exist, and in any case unharmful.
    Thus I will stick to the science that takes into consideration pollution
    as harmful to the general population, and to what extent.

    catchme, Feb 27, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    DNA Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote:
    > ... the following:
    >
    > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/25/jstor_climate_report_translation/
    >>

    > Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

    People don't care about any of it because the disasterous effects if nothing
    is done, if to be believe, is not effecting them right now, and until it
    does, the human brain is unable to comprehend or even act responsibley,
    whatever that means.

    The people are interested in only the here and now, and right now they don;t
    care about anything but themselves - wait, that's human nature!

    So, how do we change 'human nature'? :)

    DNA, Mar 4, 2009
  5. In message <gollir$fme$>, "DNA" wrote:
    > Aardvark <> wrote:
    > > ... the following:
    > >
    > > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/25/jstor_climate_report_translation/
    > >>

    > > Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

    > People don't care about any of it because the disasterous effects if
    > nothing
    > is done, if to be believe, is not effecting them right now, and until it
    > does, the human brain is unable to comprehend or even act responsibley,
    > whatever that means.
    >
    > The people are interested in only the here and now, and right now they
    > don;t
    > care about anything but themselves - wait, that's human nature!
    >
    > So, how do we change 'human nature'? :)

    For insights into this topic g00gle "crisis management".

    FYI

    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 4, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    DNA Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > In message <gollir$fme$>, "DNA" wrote:
    >> Aardvark <> wrote:
    >>> ... the following:
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/25/jstor_climate_report_translation/
    >>>>

    >>> Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

    >> People don't care about any of it because the disasterous effects if
    >> nothing
    >> is done, if to be believe, is not effecting them right now, and
    >> until it does, the human brain is unable to comprehend or even act
    >> responsibley, whatever that means.
    >>
    >> The people are interested in only the here and now, and right now
    >> they don;t
    >> care about anything but themselves - wait, that's human nature!
    >>
    >> So, how do we change 'human nature'? :)
    >>

    > For insights into this topic g00gle "crisis management".

    Indeed.

    > FYI

    Ta.

    DNA, Mar 4, 2009