    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Anyone heard about the protesters in Denmark recently? I'm guessing you would have, but did you hear about the signs they were carrying? "Free speech symbolises war against Islam". So apparently anyone who believes in the right of free speech is anti-Islam. I wasn't against muslims before, but now they are taking it WAY too far. The extremists gave them a bad name, and having 20 thousand "ordinary" muslims waving signs like that can't help them.

    XhArD, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    By the will of Allie Opp, they will get tired and go home. Ignorance is bliss....

    bigal, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ah bliss, yes, I remember it well. :)

    I won't say anything against any entire group of people, regardless of who or what they are. I say there's good and bad in all types, shapes, colors and sizes. Except for those damned Outer Mongolian Albinos! They're ALL screwed up!

    The Modfather, Feb 15, 2006