    :D:D lovely coke can holder from scrap arcylic :D
    EDIT: (i missed a n in the name :|, dam i hate posting at the same time as u guys i always is half asleep, u can sorta tell rite not. :|)

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005

  2. unholy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Looks like an upset face right there. :eek:
    What is it for?

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its ment to resable "=|" my friend told me to do it... i honesty don't know why... i was going to make it sqr, but i couldn't be bothered!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  4. unholy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol.. but im sorry, whats sqr? Square?

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yep, sry man i am sorta half into programming rite at the moment, and my function is called sqr for the square root!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  6. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    LOL it looks just funny... keep working on the skill and you will get better with time.

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  7. unholy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Stlava is right. :)

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  8. unholy

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    What's that for? haha I don't get it..

    Ciger, Jun 28, 2005
  9. unholy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    For fun, and maybe for practice.

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    practice... and for fun :D, great Coke Can Room (fits two :D)
    i am getting good, i have used the dremel twice now :D i can cut and sane (they edges get a BIT odd :|)

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  11. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Better to practice...

    ...on your stuff before building your mom's computer!! I don't get how that thing supports coke cans - except as a coaster maybe. How about a picture to prove it's worth? :roll:

    bigal, Jul 1, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok, what the is that supposed to mean???????

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  13. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm not going to tell you until the topic is spelled correctly (ancient)!
    But I just now figured out the plastic plate with the holes in it. You made the holes to accommodate a belt loop so you could strap that thing to your waistline and have it hold a can of coke. :lol:
    Perhaps some ancient civilization already came up with that idea? You can improve it with some LEDs (and batteries of course) along the edge. If you put some LEDs in the bottom, and pour your coke into a glass with ice cubes, the lighting effects from the LEDs would be excellent. You could transform yourself into a virtual kaleidoscope of computing power.... :mmmpepsi:

    bigal, Jul 2, 2005
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    purhaps you got it wrong! its not PEPSI ITS COKE!!!! :|
    Hail of mighty coke god... please forgive Al for his stupidity in this matter...
    And i am going to make a little mod... POWERED off USB :Di have to make the coke can etch into a different piece :D... i will get 3 Layers of arylic and 4 LED's, :D go USB!!!! (i wonder what Ampage LED's i would need.... and where would i get the 5V ones :|)

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  15. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, here's what I meant...

    .....ha. I didn't mean anything by it really. I just figured that someday your mom would pay top dollar for you to build her a computer, and that you certainly didn't want to mess it up (Dremel-wise) before learning proper cutting methods and accepted practices. So there - you got all worked up for nothing. :einstein:

    bigal, Jul 2, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ??? mess what up... and where the dremel methods!!!! :D after all that was the first use :D i was about as awake as a dead lamb :|

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005