    Likes Received:
    0
    Who's nzer?

    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    by A nzer. a kiwi. new zealandish person.

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005

  3. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oooohhh! A New Zealander. Gotcha... BEAUTIFUL country, New Zealand... It's like another freakin' planet or something. It's no wonder they shot the LOTR movies there.

    The Modfather, Sep 21, 2005
  4. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm goin to NZ for 3 weeks in November :) My boss was pissed when I told her, she has to get the others to cover my shifts at work :p

    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    can i could on the flight in your secondary bag. i want to personally beat mike up :p

    unholy, Sep 23, 2005