    Location:
    Australia
    This is not the how to but i would like to know a few peoples comments of problems both using a dremel (rotary tool) or methods on how to use it, its just a little thing i would like to include in my currently going How to on cutting out holes.. (Dremel Kung Fu! :D)

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005

  2. unholy

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ur so cool nathan i wanna b ur friend

    :? nathan uve realy out lamed urself this time

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005

  3. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    this time? what about the other times? I'd say it's pretty hard to beat some of the lameass things he's done. There's already been a discussion on this forum somewhere about why he thinks cheese is so cool.

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  4. unholy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    unholy, you stole the name from pimprig or twistedmods or some other modding site for this didn't you? :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    actually i stole the Kungfu after reading the one from Twisted mods... but i came up with the Ancient Dremel Arts...
    Lammed myself out.. how does that work :|
    I know cheese is good, but y do u dis it? its tastes good, u can eat it and most of all its Yellow (i dont like anything for then the normal cheese from cows)
    No cows dont shit out cheese i am talking bout using cows milk :p
    Just to finish off i would like to conclude with... "look what u have done u pink fluffy bunny"

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn you guys are confusing. What did you wanna know about dremels again???

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nuting to worry bout :D... keep moving :D and beat stlavas place on the post counts :D

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not sure who stlava is but that's cool. Gimmy a few days, I'll have at least the #3 highest post count most likely. :) I have this annoying habit of replying to EVERYTHING.

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you got that right, i am slowing down, missing out the ones that need no replying :D

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can't win the drive, so, what's the point? :)

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He likes being able to talk to people on the net since he doesn't know that many people to talk to in real life :p

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    over the net... is the same as real life silly... considering u are talking to them :p its called a Mic and Speakers :p

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  13. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, but you don't know them personally or anything, You talk to them, but its cyber-talkies :p What I meant was, no one who has actually met you will talk to you :p

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  14. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well you guys are in Australia, don't you have to "Go Walkabout" for several days to find your neighbors? :)

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  15. unholy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Struth mate, take me a week and 2 days to see my closest neighbour
    PS, I'm a slow walker ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  16. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    There are places like that, but not near the coast. about 90% of the Australian population lives on the coastline, the other 10% live in the outback. they are the ones who have a 10Km (6.2 Miles :p) gap between each others houses.

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  17. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    it takes me 3.4159347830293485670239849343 weeks to get to my nearest neighbour... and alf that to get to his fence.... hes a good bloke hate it when the car breaks down so i cant have a beer :p
    its not our fault we have such large mass's of area to live in mate

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  18. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I thought it was spelled "Strewth".. In fact, wait... Yes, right here in this book, (Hellblazer, from Vertigo, DC Comic's adult division) he says it like 5000 times, Strewth... An Australian woman once told a friend of mine she was "knocked up" in front of a busload of people. (There were only 2 other Aussies on the bus, it was somewhere in Europe)... Almost everyone had to hold back a giggle. Took a while to find out that it meant "tired". 'Course that was like 20 years ago, the term might not apply now.
    So alright, is this website in Australia, or is it elsewhere? How many of you guys are Australian? Seems like everyone except me is.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  19. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Me, Unholy and Rath are inthe land of Ozi think, dunno about anyone else... Oh yeah, Neko is, not sure about anyone else.

    XhArD, Sep 19, 2005
  20. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its Hosted in US started by a nzer and so be it :D

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005