    effective solution I can find.

    Thanks in advance!
    Dave

    Henry Cabot Henhouse III, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Henry Cabot Henhouse III

    ldemsp Guest

    2 pair of Linksys SPA3102 will do. One for FXS and one for FXO gateway
    role. If you can do the setup, it costs less than 400 USD.

    However, as at least one of them gets dynamic IP address, you need a
    public fixed IP VoIP switch to maintain the actual IP address. This
    kind of service is available free of charge, eg at
    http://www.voxalot.com

    If you have firewall at the central site, it should be configured to
    pass the UDP calls to the 2 SPAs (eg. 5060 and 5061 UDP port,
    respectively, plus a range for the voice channels). The SPAs should be
    configured accordingly.

    ldemsp, Jan 10, 2007