    That was a little weird. How didja wipe?

    I think you just had to hope for the clean break.

    Those are always nice when you get em.

    Jtyc, Oct 11, 2006

  2. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    That was a little weird. How didja wipe?

    Or did you just carry on with the goo stuck up the crack of your butt?

    JaR, Oct 11, 2006

  3. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    Just because I said THINK OF those suits doesn't mean throw out the
    When I think of the Fremen stillsuits I think of survival gear. That's what
    they are. You should have said: "Think of the Fremen stillsuits in Dune,
    only bulletproof." No need to name call just because you lack solid
    communication skills.

    Hope this helps!

    Jtyc, Oct 11, 2006
  4. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    Actually, I was thinking of charging the particles on the bottom of the
    Unlikely. The water tension would not be able to support your mass, you
    would sink into the water although not get wet. You can see an example of
    this if you spread licapodium powder over water and then put your arm into
    it. Pull your arm out and it will still be dry.

    I miss Mr. Wizard's World.

    Jtyc, Oct 11, 2006
  5. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    This is why we fu©k with him.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 21, 2006
  6. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    It's lowdes I tell you. Just another sock puppet.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 21, 2006