    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    no he isn't

    kpg, Oct 10, 2006

  2. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    You, me, and Frisbee need to start a clique.

    Programmers, the bane of stable systems everywhere.

    Jtyc, Oct 10, 2006

  3. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    no he isn't

    I don't like fish.

    Jtyc, Oct 10, 2006
  4. And I am starting to not like horses... mine got out today. only got 3...
    but one of them is a [email protected] to catch. finally gottem back in and had to
    put them in the front pasture. Had them in back to let the front grow
    back.... but nothing doing. Now I know what I am doing this weekend...
    fixing the dang fence that they busted through. uhg.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 10, 2006
  5. Tim Dale

    Thor Guest

    It wouldn't be wrong to observe the failure not missing from these
    statements; you guys just aren't getting more and more less confusing.
    The English Language Rules.

    Thor, Oct 10, 2006
  6. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    It wouldn't be wrong to observe the failure not missing from these
    The fat nurse walks among the willows.

    Jtyc, Oct 10, 2006
  7. Tim Dale

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Roger that! The operation is a go!

    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 10, 2006
  8. Tim Dale

    Thor Guest

    music

    Thor, Oct 10, 2006
  9. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    music

    Right now?

    Symphony No. 41 in C major ('Jupiter'), K. 551: Molto Allegro - Karl Bohm.

    Jtyc, Oct 10, 2006
  10. Tim Dale

    You [0] Guest

    You suck, and so does Microsoft Corp.
    These people are intent on expressing themselves. The notions of Microsoft
    Corp, certifications, MCPs; and braindumpers are all just an ancilliary
    excuse for them to type.
    No. The reason why other operating systems will overtake Microsoft is
    because personal computers are antiquated, and Microsoft's offerings in
    other areas are not compelling enough to buy them the market share and mind
    share needed to achieve dominance in the market. In areas other than PC
    operating systems and office software, Microsoft is weak. Microsoft never
    creates anything, they just suck up all the bottom feeding algae, and while
    that is good to do for a while, eventually, that snake finishes eating it's
    own head.

    Also, everyone at Microsoft Corp is going to go to jail, because everyone
    except me is a criminal.

    You [0], Oct 11, 2006
  11. Tim Dale

    You [0] Guest

    procedured?

    You can do that if you want. I'm working on making a bullet proof vest made
    of watermelons.

    You [0], Oct 11, 2006
  12. Tim Dale

    OT-MAN Guest

    Tim....Jim.....whatever your name is.
    The message was written by Tim and signed by Jim.

    OT-MAN, Oct 11, 2006
  13. Tim Dale

    TBone Guest

    No sher, sh*tlock.

    TBone, Oct 11, 2006
  14. Tim Dale

    TBone Guest

    Or your daughter, she could go to their house and kick their dog.

    TBone, Oct 11, 2006
  15. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    Bloody anarchist.

    Jtyc, Oct 11, 2006
  16. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    Will you have to skin them first? Or will you be using live ones?

    JaR, Oct 11, 2006
  17. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    Quantum accelerated nanobot fiber reorientation. Vines intact. Think of
    Those weren't bullet proof. They were survival suits.

    Jtyc, Oct 11, 2006
  18. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    Perfect. But can you still swim while wearing it?

    JaR, Oct 11, 2006
  19. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    Yeah, but you could pee in them and nobody would look at you funny.

    JaR, Oct 11, 2006
  20. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    Yeah, but you could pee in them and nobody would look at you funny.

    And drop a load. Fecal material was processed in the thigh pads don't
    forget.

    Jtyc, Oct 11, 2006