    Roddytoo Guest

    Which is the asshole, the photographer or the subject? Make your own
    decision.

    Roddytoo, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Chuck Lysaght, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Looks like Michael Cook is feeling a bit randy tonight.
    Michael Cook
    129 Russell Blvd.
    Ypsilanti, Michigan

    Chuck Lysaght, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Roddytoo

    Pete D Guest

    OMG that was fantastic.

    Pete D, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Roddytoo

    Claim Guy Guest

    When you are offered a redirect to a site that is dumb enough to label the
    ..jpg link as "asshole", in folder "asshole" no less, it calls for a pass.

    Claim Guy, Jan 11, 2005
  6. Roddytoo

    Chris D Guest

    Unfortunatly, my browser opened the link in the background, and
    I was reading other stuff in front of it, so missed the warning
    signs, and it had auto redirected when I got to it...

    I'm not hungry any more...

    <Puts lunch rolls back into drawer>

    -Chris D

    Chris D, Jan 11, 2005