    Outlook Express or compose a new e-mail message.

    I am using XP with Outlook Express 6.0

    I have already reinstalled Express but it didn't fix the problem.

    Ludwig77, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Very strange. Are you sure this is the EXACT error message?
    Did you run all the updates in Windows Update?

    Tom - www.tditcorp.com, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Ludwig77

    Jerry G. Guest

    When you get the error message again, click on the details, and make a
    record of all that you see in the error window, including the address
    numbers. Post the complete error message, and maybe some one here will be
    able to tell you what your problem may be.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    I receive an error stating "There was an error when opening this
    message. An error has occurred" whenever I try to open any e-mail in

    Jerry G., Mar 17, 2005
  4. Ludwig77

    Ludwig77 Guest

    I reinstalled XP and the problem went away.

    Ludwig77, Mar 24, 2005