An easiest way to pass IT exams like mcse,ccna n may others

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by garv mehta, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garv mehta

    garv mehta Guest

    Dear friends,
    Here i am going to tell you an easiest or you can say
    simplest way to obtain IT certification like
    MCSE,MCSD,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP,CCIE,ORACLE,JAWA,SOLARIS,A+,N+,SECURITY+ and
    many others. In my way you will get 100% passing gurantee or money
    back guarantee from me.
    After reading my mail you will automacticaly understand that
    how easily you can obtain any of these certifications.

    Easiest ways to pass an exam
    * cramming pool dumps
    * cheating inthe testing area

    Disadvantages
    * you can't leave paper on your luck
    * if those pool dumps of ques. that you prepand doesnt work
    what will happen
    * money wastage on purchasing pool dumps

    In my way
    I am the owner of 3 vue n 2 prometric testing sites in india.
    so, what i can offer u, that u just pay me for exam & sit on yoyr
    home. i will give your exam in your behalf n pass it. let me explain u
    in simple words.
    I am the adminstrator here you just give me ur name , address,
    n ur any photo id proof and money also. i will book ur exam for u n
    then clear it.

    So advantages using my way.

    * No need to come to any testing center.
    * 100% passing guarantee.
    * No need for gram the ques.
    * No, need to depand on your luck for exam.

    your trust

    As we know trust is not a thing tht is say & you are going to
    trust me. so, you just mail me if intrested at

    [links removed]

    when i recieve ur mail i will tell you how can we process our deal
    forthe first time
    , because atfter that you may have trust on me. or u can just join
    this group to talk to my all customers for enquire about me and my
    services.

    what i m charging

    i m charging some amount on fees only make u pass but its very
    nominal. n if 1% u will failed in ur exam i will bear all exam fees.

    IMPORTANT NOTE
    Now u may thinking to make ur exam cleared by someone else is
    voilation of the terms of an exam & ur exam can be cancelled if vue or
    prometric come to know about this. but, i assure you that once your
    get passed then no one can cancell it & even no one come object thta
    why you have given this exam from india decause of two reasons,]

    1. If you want to inspect from where you have given exam then must be
    a part of vue or prometric
    2. there all certifications are globally accepced so, you can diliver
    examany where in world even u belong 2 anywhere or u have tested
    begfore with vue of prometric.

    my rates
    mail me then i will tell u of join my this group.

    thanz friends

    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
    garv mehta, Jul 14, 2004
    hatiya and Ejaz Mughal like this.

  2. garv mehta

    Jonny420 Guest

    Dear Mehta,
    I've never met an indian that wrote such lousy english!
    what part of india are you from?

    Jonny

    Jonny420, Jul 14, 2004

  3. garv mehta

    Eric Guest

    It is a violation. I forwarded this message to VUE and Prometric.
    Hopefully someone from Microsoft will read this.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Dear Mehta,
    Not met that many then!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  5. you are an idiot. Please do the needful....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  6. Hopefully someone from Microsoft will read this.

    .... meanwhile, back in the real world.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  7. garv mehta

    smavoip

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    grav can i have u r email address

    smavoip, Apr 23, 2008
  8. garv mehta

    prabath_anu

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    more details

    i want to get more details abt this

    prabath_anu, Apr 29, 2008
  9. garv mehta

    Pearson VUE Test Security

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Very risky

    Anybody who takes this offer seriously is putting their certification(s) at risk. At Pearson VUE we use various forensic technologies to detect fraudulent test-taking activity. Candidates caught cheating may have their test score invalidated and their certification revoked by the exam sponsor.

    We also pursue civil and legal remedies against people who choose to profit from violating the integrity of the testing process. Anyone with information concerning illegal test-taking activity may report it anonymously via www.pearsonvue.com/contact/security.

    Pearson VUE Test Security, Jul 3, 2008