    burning tool (cyberlink power producer gold 2.0) and others such as
    dvdshrink and dvd decrypt so the software but not need to be able to burn,
    just import and edit. thanks for any help with this problem.

    MauiJNP, Jan 21, 2005

  2. MauiJNP

    Alpha Guest

    No. You need to get some $$. DVD Author also charges for its frame
    accurate Mpeg2 editor.

    Alpha, Jan 21, 2005

  3. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    No. You need to get some $$. DVD Author also charges for its frame

    there's a better way to get the cut points set with this software? an
    update, different version? thanks

    MauiJNP, Jan 21, 2005
  4. MauiJNP

    Alpha Guest