    i am looking for 70-315 training guide ebook by Amit Kalani, for which
    i have in exchange 70-320 Exam Cram2 by Amit Kalani.

    bye

    news.microsoft.com, Jul 18, 2004

  2. I am interested in exchanging the ebook. How do you want
    to do it?

    certdotnetpro, Jul 19, 2004

  3. hi,

    thanx for reply, please send me the ebook by mail or upload it and
    send me the link so ... i can download it from there ..... meanwhile i
    will also upload it and send you the link.....

    bye

    news.microsoft.com, Jul 20, 2004
  4. I

    Hello,
    Please I need help to become a MCSD certified and I need help from the world
    via the use of the Internet.
    I will be glad to have ebooks sent to me via

    I will appreciate your help.

    George Esoimeme,
    Nigeria.
    n article [email protected], news.microsoft.com at news.microsoft.com