    the testing materials?

    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Jessica

    Jessica, May 18, 2004

  2. Jessica

    Eric Guest

    I'm not sure of your question exactly. There is overlap, but some of
    the info only in his 70-320 book is actually on the 70-315 test, and
    vice-versa. People would do well to study both of these.

    Missing from both books, but on the 320 test: how to secure SOAP
    headers (I think this came out after the book was published), how to
    store username and password in SOAP headers, how to use certificate
    authorization (it might be somewhere in the book, but I don't remember
    seeing it), and how to set up SSL (not hard, but I never set it up
    before).

    I don't want to come off as being negative on these books. There are
    still the best books for certification testing in C#.

    Eric

    Eric, May 18, 2004

  3. Jessica

    Guest Guest

    Hi

    I am interested in earning MCAD certificate. Which book
    did you refer for 70-315 please let me know. And also i
    would like to see the question paper pattern. Thanks

    Guest, May 18, 2004
  4. Jessica

    Mans Guest

    Hello,
    Congratulation,
    Would you tell me how much time you had for the actual
    exam to complete?
    Thank you
    Mans

    Mans, May 23, 2004