    middle of the mediocrity bell curve.

    Enjoy the rest of the season, morons. Sanjaya's gonna be gettin his
    chedda.

    G.I. Cho, Apr 19, 2007

  2. G.I. Cho

    wildarkieboy Guest

    The inbred, illiterate Sanjaya haters will not understand a word of
    what you just said. That's the beauty of middle America.

    wab

    wildarkieboy, Apr 19, 2007

  3. Who cares?

    http://perkoff.com

    Elvis Perkoffly, Apr 19, 2007
  4. That was a crappy post.

    http://perkoff.com telling it like it is.

    Elvis Perkoffly, Apr 19, 2007
  5. G.I. Cho

    MarMac2 Guest

    This is a "head scratcher"!!! ?????

    In other words, the biggest stars over the past 5 seasons were the ones
    voted out from the early rounds instead of the top 2 or 3. Certainly, I
    can't remember the blonde winner from 2 seasons ago, or the skinny guy who
    finished second from 4 years ago!! What is his name??? Oh and the very first
    winner sure hasn't sold many albums compared to the guy who finished 7 out
    of the top 10?? Or . . . I wish I had the "chedda" that Kevin Kovais has
    now. He's rolling in it now! I'd sure be glad I wasn't Taylor Hicks, who
    won. Poor sap!!

    The later you stay up, the stranger the posts!!

    And you call us morons!!! I guess if a moron calls me a moron that is a
    compliment!

    SHHEEESHH!!

    MarMac

    MarMac2, Apr 19, 2007
  6. G.I. Cho

    MarMac2 Guest

    I guess you can't sleep because of the wet pillow. LOL!!

    Well, this reply to another idiot, makes you the clear winner of the "Worst
    Poster Of The Year". Congratulations!! I yield to the bigger moron!!

    OH!! I gotta go kiss my wife/sister good night now. I's a cummmin' sweat
    cheaks!!

    MarMac

    MarMac2, Apr 19, 2007
  7. G.I. Cho

    Ron Hunter Guest

    It's ALL 'fixed'. Who really believes these things are real? Just the
    people who think professional wrestling isn't fixed. sigh.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 19, 2007
  8. G.I. Cho

    RES2CUE28 Guest

    wanna bet? he will be in the bargin bin before Christmas... right
    beside Taylor Hicks
    for some reason I think you mean "head cheeze"

    RES2CUE28, Apr 19, 2007
  9. G.I. Cho

    John Poutre Guest

    HAHA, ummmm, no. You must really stop using crack..

    John Poutre, Apr 19, 2007
  10. G.I. Cho

    gryphon801 Guest

    All of this excitement over Sanjaya makes me grateful that I have
    never watched even one episode of "American Idol".

    gryphon801, Apr 19, 2007
  11. G.I. Cho

    John Poutre Guest

    Wow, we are so proud of you. It must be nice to have something to finally
    be proud of, good for you.

    John Poutre, Apr 19, 2007
  12. G.I. Cho

    Ron Hunter Guest

    The bad thing about American Idol is that I could go to the local high
    school and find 10 kids there who are better singers than ANY of those
    in the top 10. Whomever picks the performers has a really droll sense
    of humor.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 19, 2007
  13. G.I. Cho

    Karen Guest

    The reality is better than the fixed.

    It's not fixed.

    They couldn't fix it better than reality could make it. It's stupid,
    yeah. It's corny (Simon, et al), yeah. It's hyped up, yeah. It's
    dramatized (crying girl), yeah. The stupid, corny, hyped up, drama
    American public queen is not fixed. The culture can not be fixed any
    more ridiculous than what it is.

    Karen

    Karen, Apr 19, 2007

  14. Please drop by the local high school and find some singers better than
    Jordin Sparks or Melinda Doolittle and report back.

    Granted, many of the contestants are not that good but some are as
    good or better than the top selling pop artists.

    Oliver Costich, Apr 19, 2007
  15. G.I. Cho

    KK Guest

    Such a high bar you're setting:

    1. Timbaland
    2. Akon
    3. Gwen Stefani
    4. Fergie
    5. Mims

    KK, Apr 19, 2007
  16. G.I. Cho

    G Guest

    "sweat cheaks???" it would have been funnier if you had typed sweet
    cheeks....on second thought, maybe sweat cheaks is funnier, although it
    gives a whole different vision.

    G, Apr 19, 2007
  17. G.I. Cho

    lab~rat >:-) Guest

    I think Fergie is pretty hot looking in a 'chick dripping with
    disease' kinda way...

    lab~rat >:-), Apr 19, 2007
  18. G.I. Cho

    KK Guest

    <Vinnie>
    I don't know. I like 'em kinda, I don't know, dirty or something.
    </Vinnnie>

    KK, Apr 19, 2007
  19. G.I. Cho

    Danzig Guest

    then there are a lot of tone deaf people in the world other than him

    Danzig, Apr 19, 2007
  20. G.I. Cho

    Bang_Vamberg Guest

    And yours was...?