    Toad crashing an Imperial Speeder Bike instead of a Vespa (because that was
    the way he originally 'envisioned' it but just didn't have the technology at
    the time).

    Owl Jolson, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Owl Jolson

    Ian W. Hill Guest

    I wonder how long it'll take GL to 'enhance' this classic? Maybe he'll have
    Uh, he already did, in the most recent Special Edition dvd release. Nothing
    much, really, just things like adding a blazing sunset above the drive-in in
    the opening credits shot instead of the burned-out white sky.

    Roundheels
    Brooklyn

    restore my patriotism to reply

    Ian W. Hill, Sep 19, 2004