    sucks. I just want to be sure the video quality on that earlier release is
    the same.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Aphelion

    lugnut Guest

    You'll probably want somebody who has both to compare them side by
    side, but just working from my memory, I can't recall the original AG
    SE disc's transfer looking any worse than the one on the DIDF - I
    imagine they're the same.

    If I still had my original disc, I'd check, but it also seems like the
    earlier release includes some more extras that were excised from the
    DIDF version.

    -lugnut

    lugnut, Feb 26, 2005