American Beheaded

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. Keyboard Cowboy

    Peter Guest

    We can't nuke em, that would mean we couldn't get to to
    the oil.

    A neutron bomb would be better, everyone would die within
    48 hours of radiation poison leaving everything in tack,
    and the radiation disapates faster (within a week I think).

    Or we could transport the entire population by rail to a
    camp with a large where lots come in, but non come out,
    but that idea has been used before.

    Before I continue I just want to say I hope they catch the
    people who did it and string them up however:-

    1. One mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
    2. Did they just decide to do out of a random act of
    violence or was there something that motivated them ?

    Peter

    Peter, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Or by the tolerant attitude that makes the bizzaro actions possible. BTW,
    there were more than two bizzaros dancing in the streets on every
    occasion that I saw.
    I personally do not aspire to be a pilar(sic) of the judicary(sic again).
    And yes, if you hang out with flea infested animals, I will naturally
    assume you have fleas as well.
    Just thought I would forestall that jibe before it occurred. Call it a
    preventative rebuttal.

    JaR
    UnPC Thug

    JaR, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeah, I guess I'm just a "colorist".

    TechGeekPro, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I must have.
    After reviewing the thread, the post consultant made that you agreed with
    (the first comment) was rather benign. I mistakenly thought you were
    agreeing to his comment about religious people being "weak pathetic fools".
    I stand (sit actually) corrected.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 21, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    what you do in the privacy of your own home is none of my business.

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    what motivates them is the realisation that their life is crap, their
    governments more corrupt than ours and an explosion in population terms that
    have no tangible prospects.

    billyw, Jun 21, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    color hayta

    Consultant, Jun 21, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    nick Guest

    nick, Jun 22, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Bur seriously though...

    I think your turban's wrapped too tight.

    JaR
    Unwrapped Thug

    JaR, Jun 22, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    I think your turban's wrapped too tight.

    No way man. The US government is responsible for all deaths everywhere in
    the world.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  11. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Including my hamster???

    Rumsfeld will pay for that!

    JaR

    *Note to FBI, CIA, NSA, the county sheriff and anyone else reading this.
    This was intended as humor. No real intent to cause harm or distress to
    any government official, past, present, or future was implied. The above
    referred to hamster perished in or about 1961, and we are reasonably
    certain that the government was not involved in it's untimely demise.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2004
  12. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    I thought so...

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  13. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    referred to hamster perished in or about 1961, and we are reasonably
    You're foolin yourself.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  14. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    I thought so...

    It's all about the oil man. That's why Canada is next.

    dirty sumbitches

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    molsonexpert Guest

    Not likely. Now softwood lumber is a different matter...

    steve

    molsonexpert, Jun 22, 2004
  16. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    Not likely. Now softwood lumber is a different matter...

    Canada is the number one provider of oil for the US. Than Mexico. Another
    four years and the US will consist of all of North America.

    Y'all are going down!

    dirty birds

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  17. No way man. The US government is responsible for all deaths everywhere in
    I'm sorry to hear about your hamster.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 22, 2004
  18. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Thank you.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2004
  19. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    again with the same rant? ceeeeeeripes, americans all sound the same
    after a while.

    (on the plus side you would be unable to close your borders to our wood,
    potatoes, beef....)

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  20. (on the plus side you would be unable to close your borders to our wood,
    ... and women (just kidding....)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 22, 2004