  1. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    who's going to bite?

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    ah, the wisdom of Carlin...

    now about those 7 words

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    or political parties...wait...that might be the same...

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    I understand you there....
    :)

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    are you defining truth now as well? that was your opinion. Truth is a
    subjective when it comes to religion (or politics). That's why it's called
    a "belief"

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    I agree with you there! but then you don't have to look to religions to
    find Kooks...

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    it isn't. problem is defining exactly who it is that "hates me" without
    casting too wide a net. IMHO

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    very true...

    billyw, Jun 20, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    no.. but religious generally gell kooks into a cohesive force..

    billyw, Jun 20, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    no i predicted that the "west's" greatest threat would come from the mid
    east..
    frankly were it not for the oil that runs out economies i would happily
    leave them to their promised land

    but there is no point pretending that the security of oil supplies is a
    secondry considersation

    billyw, Jun 20, 2004
  11. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    just watch monday afternoon/morning

    billyw, Jun 20, 2004
  12. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    nope you gotta love agnostics

    billyw, Jun 20, 2004
  13. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    insomniac, dyslectic agnostics lay awake a night wondering if there really
    is a Dog...

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004
  14. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    no I don't

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    That's your opinion...or belief...
    :)

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004
  16. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    not limited religions. any gathering of like minded people can create a
    fetrile playground for kookism...

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004
  17. Keyboard Cowboy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    When I was using the term "you guys" in that post, I was only referring to
    those whom were quoted, Consultant and KB. The only "blanket statement" I
    would make concerning the MCNGP's is that you don't like braindumping
    "sapsuckers". Hope this clears things up

    TechGeekPro, Jun 20, 2004
  18. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    only wongh, kellyme and cobol like those guys and they are sapsuckers
    clear as mud...

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004
  19. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    They are defined by their actions, or their toleration of the actions of
    others. QED

    No problem exists on my side of the equation. Only on theirs. I am not
    required to like or respect anybody, and political correctness be damned.
    If a subset wishes to evade being included in your 'net', let them prove
    themselves worthy by their actions. I am certainly willing to entertain
    the possibility that I my be wrong about some. No example of anomalous
    behavior comes to mind at this point, however.

    Let's no confuse "not particularly care for" with "hates" BTW.

    JaR
    Uncaring Thug

    JaR, Jun 20, 2004
  20. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    The mid-east cannot be any kind of threat to anything other than
    water-dependent organisms, and those with an allergy to sand, without the
    participation of the residents therein.

    Far as I am concerned, they can have that too. There are adequate supplies
    of oil both in North America, and in your North Sea. It is merely
    incredibly more profitable to re-sell Mid-east oil than our own. At least,
    that is the current business model that the multinational oil consortium's
    operate under.
    Well, if it was a primary consideration, the powers that be have failed
    mightily at achieving it. Curiously, it would appear to be less secure now
    than antebellum.

    JaR

    JaR, Jun 20, 2004