  1. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    some of them aren't doing Islam a favour either.

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    ever heard of Pascal's Wager?

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "that's why i chose not to participate in religion. the most radical
    fruitballs are often the most religious. go figure."

    "religion is for the weak. those who need something higher to believe in, as
    they have no faith in themselves.
    weak, pathetic fools"

    - Consultant (MCNGP)

    "ditto, my man. ditto. i'm not a fan of any organized religion."

    - KB (MCNGP)

    With attitudes like these, it's no wonder you guys are so "mean". It's one
    thing to be against "organized religion", but it's another thing entirely to
    bash anyone whom considers themselves to be religious. Obviously, your true
    colors are showing.

    I won't *even* begin to address billyw's comments.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    there isn't one.. it's only allowed to be orginised

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    nope...
    just people with big sticks

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    some people need to belong.. to anything.. doesn't matter what it is.. they
    just want to be part of something

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    yup..
    read the old and new testament.
    also read the book of mormon and a cut down version of the talmud.
    even had a crack at the koran...

    i always try and understand what i hate

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    but true none the less

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    neither are some fundementalist christians doing christianity a favour also

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    Blaise Pascal

    yup

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  11. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    dont then

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  12. "Religion is like corrective shoes. If you need them, they're great. But
    please, don't ask me to wear your shoes."

    George Carlin

    --
    Fris "I need more room for my stuff" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 19, 2004
  13. That's what cults are for.

    --
    Fris "Isn't that an Elton John song?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 19, 2004
  14. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 19, 2004
  15. I would imagine that the MCNGP is as split on politics and religion as any
    random group of people you'd like to pick. No need to make blanket
    statements, TGP.

    --
    Fris "Only mean once every blue moon" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 19, 2004
  16. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  17. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    christianity is a cult as well.. nothing more nothing less

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  18. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  19. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    yeah, but I don't think they're religious about it.
    ;)

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  20. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    It is, and you are. To express a blanket opinion about any race is racist.
    If those monkeys I see on TV dancing in the streets every time a westerner
    is murdered are all of one race, then I guess I'm a racist, too. Why is it
    a bad thing to not particularly care for people that hate me?

    Sorry, but I've never been particularly good at turning the other cheek,
    etc.

    Fsck 'em.

    JaR

    JaR, Jun 19, 2004