    aint things circular... see dubya..

    You're foolin yourself. He didn't start a war over religion. It was over
    oil.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    all religions have a "hatred" of the unbeliver as part of their MO

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    what was taught by jesus... you really dont know as it has been manipulated
    theu the ages...
    so thats pish

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    yup

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    actually i predicted this 5 years ago...
    and got accused of being racist

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    yea but he's religious
    i could go on

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    god in the bible is a dick

    In all fairness, the Jews in the bible arn't too bright.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    what was taught by jesus... you really dont know as it has been
    manipulated
    I'm talking about what's in the current revision of the New Testament. Any
    version for that matter will not show Jesus preaching hate towards anyone.
    So it's not pish, as you call it.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    all religions have a "hatred" of the unbeliver as part of their MO

    Show me where Jesus says that in the bible, any version.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    bollox

    No it isn't.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  11. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    yea but he's religious
    I don't see the correlation with oil.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  12. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    nope.. but if you listen to some jews.. it's anti semetic..
    this is a card they play way too often... they need to be more objective

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  13. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    yes it is

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  14. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    so it's only jesus that is in the bible?

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    yes it is

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  16. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    nope, there isn't that's a strategic thing... which as an imperialist i
    agree with
    but he's an idiot...

    billyw, Jun 19, 2004
  17. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    would you start a religion to promote your view?
    ;)

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  18. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    any thoughts on disorganized religion?

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  19. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers...

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  20. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    ever read it?