    buttholes that use religion as an excuse to get what they want. The
    religion is not the instigator. In the past yes, but not any longer for
    Christians.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    That's like saying alcohol doesn't cause car accidents, people do. While
    technically true, there's more to the story than that. Of course, religion
    does great things for many people, but if you're going to paint the picture
    one way, you have to concede the other, I guess.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    see i dont have a problem on this..
    being an imperialist

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    religion is for the weak. those who need something higher to believe in, as
    they have no faith in themselves.

    weak, pathetic fools

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    That's like saying alcohol doesn't cause car accidents, people do. While

    Are you trying to tell me that the message from Jesus is to hate Jews or
    blacks? David Dukes personal belief does not stem from any teaching from
    his religion.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    While I wouldn't have put it that way, I think I agree. Although they may be
    weak, there is something to be said for the comfort they recieve, I guess.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    although we are not meant to say it..
    israel pretty much disgusts me

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Wasn't he a devout Christian? Same with David Koresh? I know Koresh wasn't a
    Christian in the common sense - he was a member of the Branch Dividians, but
    their beliefs are deeply rooted in the Christian faith.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 18, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    although we are not meant to say it..
    They aren't any worse than their counterparts.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    Wasn't he a devout Christian? Same with David Koresh? I know Koresh wasn't
    What they believe in was never taught by Jesus. That would be my point.
    Just because some asshat believes he's superior to other people doesn't mean
    that it was ever preached by Jesus.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  11. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    true.. so lets not pretend they are...

    call a spade a spade as it were

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  12. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    anyone that hangs their hat on some "god" is a weak minded individual who
    needs excuses for stuff..
    joan of arc syndrome

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  13. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    couldn't agree more...
    i say get rid of religious types.. they are scary

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  14. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    most recent wars have been overtly about territory,
    prior to that they were about "my god is better then yours" to the idiot
    masses and wealth to those that had it already
    aint things circular... see dubya..

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest